Submit to my Hip-Hop/ Beats/ lo-fi Playlist. Share your playlists below so I can check them out!

12 people liked this

Submit to my Hip-Hop/ Beats/ lo-fi Playlist. Share your playlists below so I can check them out!

Graggelfraggle

Looking for lofi hip hop artists (big & small) to work with for our playlist. No costs, so no reason to offer money. Looking for the best hottest music. All beatmaking genres are welcome but the general vibe is slightly experimental lofi hip hop/ beats that aren't too clean.

Also looking for long time relations with artists for playlist placements that have the right vibe.

Thanks for your submission!

116 Replies
1 person liked this

Re: Submit to my Hip-Hop/ Beats/ lo-fi Playlist. Share your playlists below so I can check them out

g_fox
Roadie

Re: Submit to my Hip-Hop/ Beats/ lo-fi Playlist. Share your playlists below so I can check them out

danterapper

Hey man, dope playlist. I think I have a song of mine that would work for your playlist, it's a lo-fi hiphop love song featuring Shiloh Dynasty. Currently has 210k streams on Spotify and the video has 400k views on FB currently. Let me know if it's interesting to you. I've followed your playlist

https://open.spotify.com/track/1tHsZueuS5TzD920BZhib8?si=JJWTdJm2TlqNCEwNmlbfqA

HipHopBeats
Composer

-muyu
Casual Listener

arkitekmrj
Casual Listener

Thank you for your ear. Here is some of my beats off my coffee lofi instrumental playlist for you to consider. Arkitek Mrj Beats

https://open.spotify.com/user/arkitekmrj/playlist/7IlQdHZflKKuM4HywXDS54?si=CN_g3ANGR8SnrvtU2940EQ

riccardofelici
Music Fan

SilverWaves
Casual Listener

anointedbreed01
Music Fan

Check this guy out, hit him up on insta or youtube if you like his music. I personally like his tracks Son-Shine and Lor Jane.

Spoiler

w8y_1taph-xjn
Casual Listener
SUGGESTED POSTS