[THEMATIC] Famous Keyboards Sounds In Rock History

Highlighted

[THEMATIC] Famous Keyboards Sounds In Rock History

Rock Star 18
Rock Star 18

[ROCK] [HISTORY]

keyboards-sounds-660x330.jpg

Electric Piano, Hammond, Rhodes, Clavinet, Mellotron, Moog, Synthesizer, all these famous keyboards have played a prominent role in the history of Rock. This handpicked playlist give some examples of how famous bands or artists used them to give an indelible colour to their songs.

30 songs - 2 h 11 min

SoundofusRock Star 18
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
1 Reply

Re: [THEMATIC] Famous Keyboards Sounds In Rock History

user-removed
Not applicable

Good playlist, would have been great had there been Boston - they really did a wonderful big stadium sound with their music direction with the organ at the time, Rush - which they did a big music shift in direction with their 2112 release and onwards using the keys from the previous hard rock guitar focused sound, the song Tom Sawyer comes to mind, and even maybe Triumph which used the keys, and since I am on a prog rock kick here maybe even some Styx - the song Suite Madame Blue and even Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son, or even the earlier song Icarus (Born On Wings of Steel) which used the keys to great effect.

Just a few examples below, but then again I always have a tough time just picking out gems for single track artist playlists, and just end up creating artist discography playlists instead. :smileylol:

spotify:track:3QZ7uX97s82HFYSmQUAN1D

spotify:track:39C5FuZ8C8M0QI8CrMsPkR

spotify:track:1gufwupdoA0lqEgg66JUPD

spotify:track:0953cdKKTCtvWtrpGVJsSV

spotify:track:4DMKwE2E2iYDKY01C335Uw

SUGGESTED POSTS