The Dawn Of Dreams

The Dawn Of Dreams

Rock Star 1
Rock Star 1

THE DAWN OF DREAMS

“Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.”

Gloria Steinem

As a graphic designer, I work late nights and early mornings, on projects. So I wanted a mix that would inspire my imagination, during those hours. I didn’t want “elevator music” so for this, curated playlist, I chose indie / post rock (Caspian, Sigur Ros, Explosions In The Sky…) tracks with some Classical pieces mixed in. Even if you’re not a designer or work late hours or early mornings these still are great tracks.

For more playlists follow me on Spotify.

Artist On This Mix: 

Do Make Say Think | Benn Jordan | Efterklang | Explosions In The Sky  | Sigur Rós | The Appleseed Cast | Caspian | Inventions, A Winged Victory for the Sullen | The Cinematic Orchestra | David Maxim Micic | Lullatone | Jónsi, Alex | Helios | Message To Bears | Sleeping At Last | Nils Frahm | James Blackshaw | Desertshore | Sigur Rós

Total Time: 1:35mins

Tracks: 21

dYc9fpK98zCWy7GWpavAFSpb5NCpfzjXvp3dBHxR.jpeg

THE DAWN OF DREAMS

JESquareRock Star 1
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
1 Reply

Re: Indie / Post Rock / Classical - The Dawn Of Dreams

JeRedi
Music Fan

Colection of indie songs.

Artist on this playlist: Spoon, TV on the Radio, Kasabian, The Kooks, Yo La Tengo, Alt-J, Modest Mouse, Artic Monkeys, The Libertines, Interpol, The Rapture, Tame Impala, Pond, The Virgins, Cake, Husky Rescue, Villa Nah, Marc Demarco.

Is about 01hr 30min the music.

Follow!

SUGGESTED POSTS