The Feelin' of Being High - playlist

Highlighted

The Feelin' of Being High - playlist

SofusOD
Casual Listener
I created this playlist when i discovered the song Holograms by A2. It gave me some sort of odd feeling of being extremely relaxed. So relaxed it almost made feel 'high' even though I've never been high before. So I decided to create a playlist with calm and relaxed rap- and hip-hop that will give you that 'high' and relaxed feeling.
6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: The Feelin' of Being High - playlist

PeterKirsten
Music Fan

Not sure if this song might make you feel "high", but i guess in some way it will, for me it does.

"Blue Notes - Meek Mill - DC4". It´s a mix between Snowy White´s song "Midnight Blues", and rap.

- If you love the good guitar solos, listen to the original afterwards! Have a nice day friend!

Udklip.PNG
Highlighted

SofusOD
Casual Listener
Thank you for your suggestion. I think it fits very well and I have now added it to the playlist. If you have any other suggestions you're more than welcome to share them 🙂
-Sofus
Highlighted

PeterKirsten
Music Fan

Happy to help!

Doesn´t really give me the "high" feeling, but the song is amazing! From a new danish artist (I´m danish, sooo). The song is called "Wise Up - Noah Carter - Couch Dreams". Amazing song! If you like the song check out some of his others! My favorites from the album below! Have a nice day friend!

- Noah Carter : No Favors / 5000 

- Noah Carter : Only One

- Noah Carter : City of Sin

- Noah Carter : Do you

- Wise up is the best, but theese deserve respect aswell!

- ❤️ Kirsten.

Udklip.PNG
Highlighted

Rising Star 18 0rangeJuice
Rising Star 18

Great taste 🙂

0rangeJuiceRising Star 18
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

PeterKirsten
Music Fan

Thanks alot friend! I´m doing my best to keep my friends and myself updated with my newest discoveries! Have a nice day, one love ❤️ - Kirsten

PeterKirsten
Music Fan

Thanks alot, means alot to me! I do my best to keep myself and my friends updated on my newest discoveries of songs i like! Have a nice day friend, one love ❤️ - Kirsten

Special song for you my friend! Hope you like it, let me know!

Hope you know this one, if not here you go! https://open.spotify.com/track/62vpWI1CHwFy7tMIcSStl8

SUGGESTED POSTS