Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Track Of The Day

Track Of The Day

In this playlist, you're going to find 50 tracks always, mostly classical tracks, only new tracks, IMHO only beautiful music. 

TRACK OF THE DAY.jpg

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5JyBfNbbF7J2JDC8m5sXTj?si=7f107528976b4974 
Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
273 Replies

February 18 2020

The Track Of The Day is for  Glow the lead single released last month part of the upcoming album Everything by Ocoeur releases on 28 Februery 2020, a six track work and this track presage what should be a awesome album. 

spotify:track:3tm2Z7qCxOV9SvnpGIuoR0 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

February 19 2020

The Track Of The Day is for  INTP third sinlge for the upcoming somophore album Flood Dream by the duet LEYA out March 06 2020. Experimental music  crossoing borders in an very interesting way. 

spotify:track:5dEdxu5iNkiqqPuTpDXPff 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

February 20 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Orion part of the upcoming album Time Lapse by the artist worriedaboutsatan out May 08 the track has a sinester note that on one hand keep us alert and on the other captivates us. 

spotify:track:5mKUvcZZ9LckYfX9Rm2xr6 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

February 21 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Tus Ojos lead single for an upcoming album by the space rock band from Guadalajara México The Polar Dream a track that take us to a very different soundscapes like in our dreams jumping from one thing to another but without loosing the same idea. 

spotify:track:62q0RCd2KGCDJhPi0XbYQd 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

February 22 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Re: Stacks released yesterday by a collaboration between the one of the greatest harmonica players nowadays Grégorie Maret, Romain Collin touted by the Boston Globe as being “among the leading lights of a new breed of jazz players” and Bill Frisell one of the leading guitarist in jazz since 1980, I think all this guys together only can work something extremely beautiful as you can verify in this track.

spotify:track:5LgjJfkiN9BorHEUZV9M53 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

February 23 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Trepelv’s Waltz the newest single released this past Friday by the composer and pianist Manos Milonakis lead single for the upcoming álbum Seagull out March 13 via piano and coffe records. Relaxing track perfect for this Sunday morning that helps us to called to mind this gracefull birds flying peacefully in this paradisiac  greek islands (or else where)…a thing of beauty in it’s own right,  both music and fowl. Enjoy it!!!

https://open.spotify.com/track/3hIZrcBOwULiQptzKVlbud?si=Ri4EOQtsRFq1pjlQ6xMcqw 

Cherrs!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

February 24 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Moving lead single part of his upcoming album titled Third Album by  Markus Floats out May 01. New at Spotify, the track was released las week but he already have  several albums released, based in Montreal. 

spotify:track:3usCT3ILQxZewpLqPwzqaL 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

February 25 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Chasing The Present lead single for the upcoming selftitled album by the composer Snorri Hallgrímsson out March 13, this one isn't the exception for this Playlist another thing of beauty, an intimate track that help us find a moment of peace and joy in out rushed and busy lives.

spotify:track:0XJq2OGUGCNXq3FfAFL4dw 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

February 26 2020

The Track Of The Day is for All Directions At Once the third and newest single released last week by the Swedish composer Olof Cornéer aka Night Gestalt and Joseph Shabason part of the upcoming album Sudden Rituals Vol 1 out tomorrow February 27. 

Beautiful track that might help you find focus on your work, the concentration requiered to get the job done.  Let the music take you to that place you need to be!!!

spotify:track:3qjOs2AG2z4SebpyhiS3Gp 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

February 27 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Pulses second single part of the upcoming album Music For 18 Musicians (Steve Reich) by Erik Hall released two days ago and this is the version by Hall for Reich's masterpiece of minimalism, a 14 tracks work out next May 08

spotify:track:3yWRfVG5KyOqEyXh68GUK1 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

February 28 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Music the third track of the beautiful somophore album I Am As You Are Pt 1 by Sophie Michalitsianos aka Sol Seppy a really thing of beauty not only this track but the whole album.

spotify:track:1uYW9ZtEviauLJCaQj4037 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

February 29 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Hyphae lead single by electronic musician Laurel Halo released a couple of days ago and part of the upcoming album score of the documental Possessed out next April 10. 

spotify:track:1P2vvqWQ36gkiUoxrY9z74 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 01 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Felis Cactus and Silence first track of the new self titled album by Japanese musician Leo Takami an extraordinary beauty inside this 7 track work.

https://open.spotify.com/track/4FXmXHG6srd7JDmAsn4f0t?si=0JhT7TMsS9OzihDhNFo3fw 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 02 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Couriers track part of the new album Hope Lives in Doubt by Abstrac Aprils released last week. This is that kind of album that helps you to fly away or at least let your mind take an instrospecitve journey to those secret places of your memory.

spotify:track:0lyQp3nWdC05GbpaidR4KK 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 03 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Here Be Dragons part of the selftitled album relealsed last month, a beautiful  and tender track by saxophonist Oded Tzur. 

spotify:track:48MAXuldOaE7h5fwULPWHM 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 04 2020

The Track Of The Day is for We lead single released yesterday part of the upcoming album The Soft Pink Truth by Drew Daniel one of the two members of the electronic group Matmos in this project under the moniker The Soft Pink Truth.

spotify:track:0a0PxP0MTm9bsNOw7kdi7K 

Cheers!!! 

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 05 2020

The track of the day is for Arduous Clarity lead single realeased yesterday part of the upcoming album Peripetia by Rafael Anton Irisarri out May 22.  At least this single seams to me a little more ambient-noisy (if such thing exist) that his previous work without loosing it's beauty. 

spotify:track:7cNnAJdQhzAsCvR4MnacQ1 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 06 2020

The track of the day is for Atomised lead single of new album by GoGo Penguins out May 01 this single ilustrates perfectly the kind of heartfelt music that this trio has us used to. 

spotify:track:0fESEYDkOf57T306PnwJYA 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 07 2020

The track of the day is for Longhope lead single of the upcoming album Hether Blether by Erland Cooper this is the final album of the trilogy Orkney Triptych (according with barbican.org.uk the musician explores the natural world of his homeland through an evocative mix of music, words and imagery) 

spotify:track:6MW6rAHuZ0UjtEECqNh7Mo 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 08 2020

The track of the day is for Endings Are Beginnings last track of the new album Horrorscope released last month by Dragoons Aussie garage rock band playing some jazz!!!

https://open.spotify.com/track/0D2GVcp7Lz3FlqjHxrtsp4?si=d5jLqxJAQXW2HfrFJljsZw 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

Suggested posts