Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Track Of The Day

Track Of The Day

In this playlist, you're going to find 50 tracks always, mostly classical tracks, only new tracks, IMHO only beautiful music. 

TRACK OF THE DAY.jpg

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5JyBfNbbF7J2JDC8m5sXTj?si=7f107528976b4974 
Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
273 Replies

March 09 2020

The track of the day is for Sodails second single for the upcoming and exciting album Ultrasonic (Badcamp "first ever album to use the echolocations of bats as compositional source material") by Stuart Hyatt in his Field Works series with an extraordinary group  of musicians in this track Kelly Moran 

spotify:track:37Rs86xtk0n20hWltYqQ6g 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 10 2020

The track of the day is for Medela lead single for the upcoming album Mirage out  May 01 by the Berlin based composer Ben Lukas Boysen an 6 tracks work that in his own words "On Mirage I'm trying to hide the human" 

spotify:track:3dCqGW7sretd5eP1V2smGU 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 11 2020

The track of the day is for The Ghost of Orion track that gives name to the newest album by My Dying Bride released last Friday, an etheral beautiful track also with notes a little bit disturbing. 

spotify:track:0YOnqBVMCS4eWrGZORei3Y 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 12 2020

The track of the day is for The Lucky a beautiful track, lead single part of the upcoming collaborative album The Quickening out May 15 by two great musicians Jim White (Xylouris White) and Marisa Anderson. 

spotify:track:6SC6ofMusVFoPcuoS8aa2l 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 13 2020

The Track Of The Dday is for #100 % second single by Das Koolies a monster track that almost reach the 12 minutes mark and if you make it after the first 6:49 you’re going to be rewarded with and excellent track. 

spotify:track:7jilRNeIELS5h8sqk33F8z 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 14 2020

The track of the day is for Expanding Electricity lead single released last Thursday and part of  the upcoming album The Mosaic of Transformation by the artist Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith out May 15. In her own words "I guess in one sentence, this album is my expression of love and appreciation for electricity," for my isn't only an extraordinary and beutiful track as well an unconventional way of create music. 

spotify:track:0vHhPJUlTt0ZzEYYhwq41Q 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 15 2020

The track of the day is for Trajectory the newest released track by Portico Quartet crossover jazz, minimalism or ambient are some of the genres where you can try to label this band but one thing is for sure: this hypnotic track put you in calm and it’s perfect to be with you anytime.

https://open.spotify.com/track/4aiYnEqwDJq5kdNpA6dEmM?si=kUiWmzwLTbaIyEnfRGclhA 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 16 2020

The track of the day is for Symmetry by SYML released last Friday in three different versions this one the Piano Solo.

https://open.spotify.com/track/7uLaCQPxkFaEq0r2Qk7ZOi?si=UAHbajpERqOSeR4YpNDtYQ

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 17 2020

The track of the day is for Aska Och  Blixt by the nordic piano trio from Copenhagen Little North released last Friday this is a really beautiful piece and I hope you can enjoy it!!!

spotify:track:4kLSuhhvPSZi1I3PrN78hy 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 18 2020

The Track Of The Day is for the lead single Effektology part of the upcoming album Arrow by Sarah Lipstate aka Noveller out until June 07

An extraordinary musician creating magnificent soundscapes and this track is a big success that only let us wishing for more.

https://open.spotify.com/track/62fCoat8U4r4BbhOeUyk1H?si=s-cNmEOaSQK_jPQJ8khicA 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 19 2020

The Track of the Day is for an old and dear friend Teardrop (Massive Attack) second single part of the upcoming album by Avishai Cohen and Big Vicious out next March 27. It's a beatiful interpretation by this avant garde trumpeter that I hope you enjoy it as much (or more) than the original. 

spotify:track:1o6v06LkvEkYm0H4S12ejd 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 20 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Exhale a beautiful single released today by the composer and pianist Adrew James Johnson from England this is part of the album that hes working  releasing one single each month (February was A Beautiful Moment and January Lost Dream) 

In his own words " ‘Exhale’...in these crazy times we’re living in let’s not forgot to keep our spirits strong and our minds and bodies healthy and happy. Breathe, relax, stay calm and find a balance. "

spotify:track:2ESeedktCyZKgN8xfKPIjV 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 21 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Last to Let Go (originally part of the last year album Glass Island by Richard Luke) but this time a reimagined by pianist Daigo Hanada both versions  a bit differents but equallly beautiful, full of sadness and melancholy above all the violin by Amira Bedrush-McDonald in the orginal one. 

spotify:track:3baIpuf7biyuTFM32j0Coe 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 22 2020

The Track of the Day is for Adrift released last Friday and the third  this year (one each month) by composer singer songwriter Barry Mcloughlin an acoustic guitar artist that plays beautifully, this track feels really wistful I hope you can enjoy it.

https://open.spotify.com/track/5xgkYvuu68hF3lL0YTe403?si=yLJ2TTBzQyupO_MZ8-Fvjg 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 23 2020

The Track of the Day is for I am Stardust the second single by composer and pianist Meredi part of her upcoming debut album STARDUSTS out May 22 via Modern Recordings. 

In her own words "Each one of us is a tiny particle of the universe and every night, whe you look up to the sky, you can see a reflection of yourself."  For me is really interesting artist that express beautifully her feellings with her music. 

spotify:track:6L28SE4CgOR0dxStnT1Xc9 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 24 2020

The Track Of The Day is for another new and beautiful piano single titled Sina by the Portugese composer Joao Balouta released last Friday. A truly heartfelt interpretation of this new gem in this Playlist. 

spotify:track:1MNzg2zIHitWCA9DHcAjnp 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 25 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Weight the third track of the newest and emotive album Red Sun Through Smoke released last Friday by canadian musician Ian William Craig a beautiful track with hounting vocals and soft piano.  

spotify:track:0Oi03vysDmDrAfVGtW4u4f 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 26 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Holy Mother by the cellist Clarince Jensen second track of her upcoming album The Experience of Repetition as Death a gigantic track in any way you want so see it almost 11 minutes long, glorious music as it feels religious or at least spiritual, trascendental. 

spotify:track:6qvbABkSCB5VqB3Lr3QkRc 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 27 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Letting Go While Holding On first track of the new albums released today Ghost V: Together by Nine Inch Nails no introduction needed. I only can say that this is a thing of beauty.

spotify:track:3i7wFFCv5uIXq8la0jvjNi 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 28 2020

The Track Of The Day is for  From the Cessation of What by Greg Fox  released this past week is an experimental track, jazz oriented, avant garde, a really intersting musician.

spotify:track:3MRkGhcd9PvJkCji31lRgE 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

Suggested posts