True and honest GOTHIC Playlist - Paradise Lost, Moonspell, Theatre of Tragedy...

Highlighted

True and honest GOTHIC Playlist - Paradise Lost, Moonspell, Theatre of Tragedy...

palecry
Roadie

Enjoy listening to some dark sounds - happy weekend!

14 Replies
Highlighted

Re: True and honest GOTHIC Playlist - Paradise Lost, Moonspell, Theatre of Tragedy...

palecry
Roadie

very stormy autumn day - time for some dark sounds  😉

Enjoy - and i'm happy for any suggestions of which song to maybe add to my list!

Highlighted

Re: True and honest GOTHIC Playlist - Paradise Lost, Moonspell, Theatre of Tragedy...

palecry
Roadie

Another autumn weekend - just wanted to share my gothic / symphonic metal playlist

Highlighted

palecry
Roadie

Enjoy some dark sounds this sunday!!

Highlighted

palecry
Roadie

just added some more songs and "cleaned" the list a little...to all the followers out there: Thanks for following and i'm still happy for any suggestions

Greets

Palecry

Highlighted

palecry
Roadie

Christmas is near  - enjoy some emotional dark sounds for whatever reason 😉

Highlighted

palecry
Roadie

Just wanted to wish you all a merry and bright christmas

Highlighted

palecry
Roadie

Enjoy some wonderful dark sounds during a quiet time... 😉

Highlighted

palecry
Roadie

A big big THANK YOU to the growing followers group - cheers to all the goth lovers out there - AND of course all the music lovers, too 😉

Highlighted

EatinRecords
Roadie

Here's a dark industrial playlist...you might find some tracks to add to yours...

https://open.spotify.com/user/eatinrecords/playlist/3Ex2SPrhVkeUhpa62n3imG

SUGGESTED POSTS