Your Top Songs 2018

2 people liked this

Your Top Songs 2018

Rock Star 9
Rock Star 9

Thanks to @MattSuda I find out my Playlist that was supposed to be ready for tomorrow, so this is the one...

#YourTopSongs2018

JpgchiefRock Star 9
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
6 Replies

Re: Your Top Songs 2018

izav
Casual Listener
5 people liked this

luizams

Last year spotify top songs was pretty accurate. this year it contains songs from artists I like but have not liked the specific songs on the list(some songs I even disliked and havent even finished to listen to it once!), and does not contain songs I have been listening on repeat all year long. It seems very random, it mixed one playlist I obviously listened a lot but not even by far the one I listened to the most, with random un-heard songs from artists I listedned to, and it is NO WAY it is the 100 songs I listeded to the most in the year, like the 2017 version was. A bit of a shame, was looking foward to it.

Rock Star 9
Rock Star 9

I think the same way @luizams

JpgchiefRock Star 9
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

boydliggitt
Casual Listener

DrippyK
Songwriter

We are Drippy K song of the day. We post a new song everyday from emerging artists. We do it to help people find great new music and to help promote the artists. Here is our chill playlist! Please take a listen and tell me what you think. Any feedback and follows are welcome. Follow us on Instagram: @DrippyK_songoftheday!

https://open.spotify.com/user/9mjrgtolzzwhktbpnxf95n4hc/playlist/7H3MqKvpRGvKb4F0adbqTj?si=ciRNWM_gT...

Highlighted
2 people liked this

thoughtsoflight

Exactly. Mine is the same way. Last year I was expecting them to do it again and pretty much guessed what my favourite song was gonna be. But this year it's artists that I listen to but not the songs by any means. Or it will be an artist song that I listened to once. I was super looking forward to it too because sometimes my second song is a song that I'm surprised by. By the way how do you actually post your own post? 

SUGGESTED POSTS