mellow soundtracks

mellow soundtracks

wilddamsel

would love it if some of you guys checked out my playlists!

jumped on board here after 8tracks kicked out non-US/Canada listeners :\ (was @jrunje on 8tracks)

I'm rather new to spotify, but I hope people here are welcoming & nice!

anyways, the playlists i have here are more mellow, i would say! songs that are perfect for soundtracks, dramas, background music... etc. if it sounds interesting to you, please check them out!

goosebumps is one example! i also have a mandarin pop playlist that has quite a handful of ballads.

currently curating a korean chill playlist that would probably contain a lot of downtempo/acoustics/jazz hiphop etc (and preferably not a lot of kpop) ^^

thinking of creating a japanese playlist too~ was thinking of making spotify my platform more for non-english music, which would usually mean asian music hahaha since im asian (chinese).

anyways some things about myself - i have a very open music taste, but my favourite has to be chill music, which can range across anything, from chillwave, to r&b, to electronica, to acoustics... the list goes on. most of the playlists i assembled on my 8tracks profile follow these genres closely, so i was thinking of doing something slightly different here.

i'm from singapore, & if you guys want me to check out your playlists too, i'd be happy to! thanks for reading through this loooooooong message :) comment where you're from?

1 Reply

Re: mellow soundtracks

Rock Star 18
Rock Star 18

Hello @wilddamsel and welcome to the community.

Thanks to want share with us.

First the best to do is to post some links to listen your playlists. That's the best way for users to be able to check your taste and to see if it can be interesting for them. :)

As a new user, I suggest also that you read this topic : https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/How-to-get-playlist-followers-on-Spotify/m-p/1239299#M31...

Enjoy your time in the community :)

SoundofusRock Star 18
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS