"Weakness Repellant" (THE rage-inciting playlist [METAL])

"Weakness Repellant" (THE rage-inciting playlist [METAL])

Blodstokkinn
Gig Goer

Last thread, just had to share these three. Every track in this playlist has been carefully ordered in what I consider to be the 'best' of the bands listed. Each band has 5 tracks (except some random **bleep** at the bottom of the playlist and some honorary listings for 'sic' and Rammstein), of which I've put what I consider to be the best track on the top. If you're a metal fan, you'll love this. Some obscurities here as well. If you're attending an "illegal moshpit", this will definitely get you ready.

Recommended 'first listenings';

Fuel Cells - sic

BENZIN - Rammstein (and ZERSTÖREN - Rammstein)

Surviving Self Resentment - Insense

Everything You Love - Chimaira

One Day We Will Break'em - PitchBlack

In Ashes They Shall Reap - Hatebreed

5 Teeth Left - PX Pain

True Norwegian Satan - Claymords

https://open.spotify.com/user/birkbi/playlist/4V2trqbpBjVVoTTqJCEAyy

spotify:user:birkbi:playlist:4V2trqbpBjVVoTTqJCEAyy

3 Replies

Re: "Weakness Repellant" (THE rage-inciting playlist [METAL])

Jazzwhatever
Community Legend

I think the playlist would be better if you cut down the number of tracks. Select 2-3 tracks max of one band. The title 'weakness repellant' doesnt mean much to me. Would be better to name it "get ready for the mosspit metalhead' or something. Other than that it's a nice list, maybe you could add this track, spotify:track:651MpmbBh23BBgPbRudll9

Goodluck :)

My Spotify Profile: Jazzwhatever

Blodstokkinn
Gig Goer

Yeah maybe you're right. "Weakness Repellant", as in the music makes you strong. I liked your track a lot, saving that one! I won't put it in the playlist though because the song lacks the brutality and masculinity I'm looking for.

Edit: Got a playlist for me? :-)

Highlighted

Jazzwhatever
Community Legend

I don't have a netal playlist. I have some progressive rock playlists, maybe you like this one ?

spotify:user:jazzwhat:playlist:1ywuBKEmgbqKESx2HvCL7g

My Spotify Profile: Jazzwhatever

SUGGESTED POSTS