relaxin'..eatin'..having a great time(16-19 rap,lofi,chillhop,rock,funk,indie,jazz,stoner and more)

relaxin'..eatin'..having a great time(16-19 rap,lofi,chillhop,rock,funk,indie,jazz,stoner and more)

dawaggen
Regular

A list with many different variations of genres lot of lofi ,chill  ,indie, funk ,moody music but also alot of positive vibes in it :) and older one also available from my profile with a bit different music. Over 600 songs at the moment. Tags not correct but please check it out!

8 Replies

Re: relaxin'..eatin'..having a great time(16-19 rap,lofi,chillhop,rock,funk,indie,jazz,stoner and mo

soundstatues
Casual Listener

Thanks for including Soundstatues on your playlist! But, the link you used was to a removed album. Here's the correct link for "In the Face of Injustice"; please do add it to your playlist :)  https://open.spotify.com/track/0tjcY7irZrWy9nrg1mlVkt?si=Vkdug9uJSqC_eiO3XhQUgQ

Re: relaxin'..eatin'..having a great time(16-19 rap,lofi,chillhop,rock,funk,indie,jazz,stoner and mo

dawaggen
Regular

TheTheorist
Roadie

soundstatues
Casual Listener

?

FullSizeRender.jpg

dawaggen
Regular

Oh sorry thought it was some kind of spam , my bad. Yeah no problem :)i will delete the previous comment. I will add the song and delete the previous comment.

All the best

Rasmus 

soundstatues
Casual Listener

No worries at all, my friend. Take care!

ahrielnari
Roadie

**bleep** this playlist has everything!! I love it! Just followed. A group you might like 

is the production duo FootsXColes. Here's their latest single "Creep". Let me know what you think! 

https://open.spotify.com/track/159nRunyab6gXKwSVRKvSL?si=wGH_P3edRhGd70fbo6pJdQ

Highlighted

dawaggen
Regular

Thanks man! Cool , will look into it!

SUGGESTED POSTS