share your new playlists here :)

share your new playlists here :)

asmp
Composer

Hey guys! I love finding new music and would like to check out your guys' playlists :) The playlist I'm leaving below is my newest one, with songs that were just recently released on June 20th 2019. I will posting my new playlists here periodically with genres for everyone :) I will also check out all your playlists and give feedback if you would like. Follow my spotify account to keep up with all of my playlists :) 

85 Replies

Re: share your new playlists here :)

LordoftheSith
Composer

Asmp, nice playlist. Plz check ours out. Feel free to add songs from ours to yours as well. I think you will love our selection of unknown artists on this playlist. Follow us on Spotify to discover more playlists.

Lord of the Sith

Emergence! A New Breed of Indie, Hip-Hop, Pop + Rock

micke1967
Music Fan

micke1967
Music Fan

Rising Star 14 0rangeJuice
Rising Star 14

https://open.spotify.com/user/missseminara/playlist/3AqnZyFgyrnluVpIOkNVVW?si=NDqDEHYiRhCht913V-hxtw

@asmp  Each song stays for one month, so this list is always "fresh" :)

0rangeJuiceRising Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Pocklet
Casual Listener
Check out this chill hip-hop and R&B playlist I made, lots of new music for you on here =) https://open.spotify.com/user/1295068716/playlist/00AZSsH6Nhdw5RsTPrLpxg?si=yb3VGlx1RVqtlxFAWw08NQ

Betreff: share your new playlists here :)

Casul
Roadie

Betreff: share your new playlists here :)

asmp
Composer

@Casul

Great playlist! Defnitely one for hip/rap lovers, and i love that you update it with new stuff weekly. Keep it up ! :)

asmp
Composer

@micke1967 

Followed ! I absolutely love this playlist ! I'm a big fan of jazz instrumentals and will definitely be heading to this playlist a lot :)

Edit: Another great playlist ! I'm thinking of compiling a playlist of 80's music myself and will definitely be heading to yours for inspiration. Keep it up ! :)

asmp
Composer

@0rangeJuice

Awesome playlist ! I definitely feel the hype in this playlist, which is great for workout sessions. Keep it up ! :)

SUGGESTED POSTS