Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ACK! Lord of the Rings just disappeared!

ACK! Lord of the Rings just disappeared!

I was listening to LOTR audio books and they all disappeared a few hours ago!  All the user profiles that had them are now blank under the Titles section.... What happened?  I need to finish them for summer reading for school in a few days!

8 Replies

ask bob the builder he will fix it

Hi this is the same for me and others I know! I tried contacting customer support but unfortunately my wifi went out mid conversation. What was said before that though is people took them down which to me seems unlikely that all the people who posted them would take them down at the same time 

Same with me - I would like to know if they will be brought back

I can't believe it has just been taken down...I am so annoyed I may cancel my subscription. I was half way throught the recording and not a word of warning 😳 

Interesting thing is I was listening to them and had them downloaded on my device and suddenly today they all disappeared. I see you all had this problem a while ago too. What seems to be the issue?

I would also like to know what is happening. I was almost finished with the second book, and it's such a cosy read also :(. 
Please bring it back!

I'm going to paste a previous comment from this thread which was the same as this.

It's the work of Phil Dragash. It was once all on YouTube. You guessed right, the music means it continuously gets taken down. It was actually taken down by the Tolkien Estate themselves (greedy ***s). The great thing is that it was always be reuploaded in some form somewhere on the internet. I've found them on Spotify, Mediafire, Youtube, Vimeo. The key is to search for the chapter names, as I've found them under all kinds of names, even once under an obscure blues artist.

Long live Phil Dragash's amazing work!!

Thanks for the heads up!!

Suggested posts