Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can‘t download ansthung

I can‘t download ansthung

Hi, I recently tried downloading some new podcast to my account, but the download time needs more than usual. I tried it via WiFi, via mobile internet and after restarting my iPhone. Nothing worked! Can you help me please?

1 Reply

Hey you01, so if you're experiencing slow podcast downloads on Spotify, there are a few things you can try to speed up the process:

1. Check your internet connection: Slow download speeds can often be attributed to poor or unstable internet connections. Try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network or mobile data connection to see if that helps.

2. Close other apps: If you have multiple apps running in the background while downloading podcasts on Spotify, it may slow down the download speed. Try closing all other apps and see if that improves the download speed.

3. Update the app: Make sure that you have the latest version of the Spotify app installed on your device. Go to the App Store or Google Play Store and check for any available updates for Spotify.

4. Clear cache: Sometimes, clearing the app's cache can help resolve issues with downloading. To clear the cache on the Spotify app, go to Settings > Storage > Spotify > Clear Cache.

5. Delete and reinstall the app: If none of the above steps work, you can try deleting the Spotify app from your device and reinstalling it. This can help fix any issues that may have been caused by corrupted app files.

6. Download at off-peak hours: Downloading podcasts during peak hours when many people are using the internet can slow down your download speed. Try downloading podcasts during off-peak hours, such as late at night or early in the morning.

If you've tried all of the above steps and you're still experiencing slow download speeds on Spotify, it may be a technical issue with the app. 

Highest regards, 

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts