Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pods to help you ~ escape reality ~ this Christmas

Pods to help you ~ escape reality ~ this Christmas

Let me guess - you’re on your way home for the holidays and you’re already trying to mentally prepare yourself for a week with your family. It’s stressful every year, but this year?? After going so long during the pandemic without — even once!— having to bite your tongue while family members shared their problematic political opinions?? I don’t know about you, but I’m hoping for the best (nobody even BRINGS UP the 45th president of the US) but expecting the worst (a heated debate ensues at the Christmas dinner table in which multiple people begin citing articles they read on Facebook to support their arguments.) Either way, I prepared a list of pods for you to listen to while you take shelter in your childhood bedroom and try to ~ escape reality ~ next week. And if you’re one of those people whose family ISN’T dysfunctional… I guess you could just listen to these on the plane/car/train to wherever you’re going? Or like, while you and your family play Uno and drink root beer and sing Christmas carols? Idk I’m not familiar with that lifestyle. Comment if you have any others to share 🙂 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH, HELLO: The P’dcast

^Because John Mulaney makes most things better

The Habitat

^It could be worse -- you could be stuck in a 1200 sq foot dome for 12 months with your family!

Revelations

^Nothing helps you escape reality like a good cult story

Why Won’t You Date Me? with Nicole Byer

^For the laughs, luv

Impostors: The Commander 

^This pod is literally revenge tea and therefore I give it 5 stars

Obsessed

^Milennial/GenZ realness !!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats! You've reached the end! Consider this meme your prize:

Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 8.37.54 PM.png

3 Replies

Frankly, we're failing to see anything wrong with that nativity. 

@SpotifyPodcasts Observe more closely you must...

Great list, @Dauphinette! 🙌🏻

Suggested posts