Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Censoring Podcasts and Music

Spotify Censoring Podcasts and Music

Spotify just censored Podcast episode with Dr. Naomi Wolf. As a consequence, I decided to cancel my Spotify membership. No money for the cancel culture movement!

I will be transferring my music and canceling my subscription soon! I am SO SICK AND TIRED of businesses trying to Censor everything we do!!!!

SO WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO SHOW THEM WE WILL NOT SUPPORT THEIR BUSINESSES IF THEY DO THIS!! 

2 Replies

"Wolf has tweeted that she overheard an Apple employee (who had attended a “top secret demo”) describing vaccine technology that can enable time travel."

Screw looney tunes like her 

Although I agree that our freedom of speech should not be compromised, I understand why companies remove information that can be misleading and potentially harmful to consumers and their brands. 

I want to mention that Spotify has published its Platform Rules , so all content creators should be aware of the consequences that come with violations of these guidelines. 

Put yourself in the hot seat for a minute. Ask yourself, "if I managed a major platform, would I want to share information that could mislead or cause harm to my audience and potentially damage my brand?"

The risk is yours to take, but in the end, you'll decide what's best for your business and consumers. The same applies here.

Suggested posts