Family

Country

Portugal

Device

(iPhone 8, Macbook air, Lenovo)

Operating System

(All)

My Question or Issue

I receive this error any time I add all the address details and confirm. I've tried everything :
- My flatmate already cancelled and sent another invitation

- I've logged out of every device/browser

- I've uninstalled the app everywhere

- I've cleaned the cache/cookies in every device

I was in another plan before but I moved and my account was removed last week. Everyone from my flatmate plan was able to enter without problems...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @amartins,

thanks for posting !

Your address wasn't getting accepted may have happened due to some issues happening with the Family plan.

Please try the following :

- Try a simplified address

- Try a location nearby

Let me know how it goes 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey there @amartins,

thanks for posting !

In most cases, issues with accepting an invitation is due to wrong details inserted.

Please visit this help page, read it carefully to make sure you've done all the right steps and most importantly, check that the adress you've entered matches the one of the owner.

Hi, my flatmate canceled already the invitation and sent a new one twice.. Also, the address was added exactly the same way, respecting capitals and without accents.. We've tried a million times over the weekend, in several computers and phones, and using the incognito window too...

Marked as solution

Hey there @amartins,

thanks for posting !

Your address wasn't getting accepted may have happened due to some issues happening with the Family plan.

Please try the following :

- Try a simplified address

- Try a location nearby

So, we still don't know what caused the issue. I've contacted Spotify via twitter and tried every recommendation and still it didn't work, and the problem was only with my account because all the other members were able to accept the invitation and activate premium. But yesterday, there was some update in the app and even the invitation was different, it was through a link and not an email. Then I added the address automatically by geolocation (that option never appeared before) and it worked...

Suggested posts