3D Security Problem / 3D Güvenlik Sorunu

3D Security Problem / 3D Güvenlik Sorunu

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey / Türkiye

My Question or Issue

Hello, 

I try to pay for premium but I can't because of 3d security. I talked with my bank  and they said my card is open for 3d payments. Doesn't spotify  support 3d security payment in Turkey ? Can someone inform me please.

---------

Merhaba,

3d güvenlik ödeme problemiyle karşılaşan ve halledebilen var mı ? 

7 Replies

Hey @talihsizmeczup, welcome to the Community!

It'd be best if you reach out to your bank and make sure your card meets the requirements listed here

Once that's sorted, try signing up using an incognito window to see if you have any trouble.

Hope that helps.

I have tried all of this but it still doesn’t work.  😞

Hey @talihsizmeczup.

Sorry to hear you're still experiencing this inconvenience.

Just to confirm, could you let us know what the error message you're getting says?

Also, do you happen to have a different payment method you could use to see if you get the same result?

Keep us posted.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Hi Alfredo,

My error message says " Payment is unsuccessful. Try again or chose another payment method. Get help. " You can see it in the attachment. 

There are two payment methods for Turkey. 1st one is by card which I have a problem with. 2nd is by telephone operator. 2nd one also does not work for me either because a) I use a different operator  b) this payment method is not avaliable for student deal.

I also tought maybe there is a prolem with student deal and  tried to pay for normal premium but it did not work either. 

And the worst part is : there was a Vodafone( which is the operator I use )  deal  it said you start to pay after three monts of free premium. I believed and used it and it took money from me right away. So I canceled it.  Now because of this I cannot see my library or my musics at all in my app in the phone. This is so frustrating. 

PS: When will we be able to directly pay with operators other then Turkcell , or will we be able to? 

Thank you for paying attention. 

3d.PNG

Hey @talihsizmeczup.

Thanks for getting back to us with this info.

In this case, it'd be best to reach out to the Support team via Twitter or Facebook. They'll be able to take a closer look at the payments to see why they're not going through.

About having payment options with other service providers in Turkey, we don't have any info at the moment. Fingers crossed there'll be more options in the future.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

I have the same problem. It doesnt let me choose second option to pay with mobile in student premium. It doesnt send me 3D security option and bank denies my order. Before i sent my student information page to Spotify, it had showed me about something 3D Security. After confirmation of my student premium, i didnt see any 3D Security option in payment page. Bank costumer service had said that it was problem of Spotify's. Spotify must give option to pay with mobile credits or must fix 3D Security option. Its is shame that even cant pay.

They just want you to use a credit card I guess. I really tried to solve it for my debit card but nothing worked. So, if you have a student credit card for example from ziraat bank, I suggest you to use that one. And if you don't have one, maybe you can use one of your friend's and pay them in cash. 

Suggested posts