Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

4 - Oops something went wrong, please try again.

4 - Oops something went wrong, please try again.

I got an email from my wife for Spotify premium and when I typed all my information and entered it, I just got this error "4 - Oops something went wrong, please try again." Please of there is anything I can try I will.

15 Replies

I have the exact same problem, no idea what to do

same **bleep**ty problem

I have this problem too 

i have this too

DOES SOMEONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same thing here, and for more than a month we can´t add people to family plan. If you check the amount of topics on this error, it´s been for a very long while, over than a year. Then, the logical conclusion is that Spotify is given a "Nice Attention" to this and an "Awesome Customer Service"....

we really need to know why the app don't let us join!!! I have theexactly same problem

I wrote to them on Facebook and they gave me a solution

What solution? 

Could you share this solution to the community, please?

so is this a spotify issue, and u just wait it out or what

Hey @sdasfasfas,

Thanks for the post.

Could you let us know a bit more about your situation and we'll do our best to help.

Let us know when you're ecnountering this error and on what device.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

windows 10 cc transaction

everything worked fine 1 day later

cant delete my other frustration post

it is 2022, and I am facing the same problem. I get a "Something went wrong. Please try again." error when I attempted to sign up for the 'Spotify Individual Premium' free trial with Paypal as the payment.

Hey @vkick,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. 

This error message can happen due to different factors that can impact the proper connection with the servers. First, we'd recommend trying in an incognito/private window to make sure that the cache is not affecting the process.

If the issue persists, could you try using another browser to see if it makes any difference? This will give us a better look at the issue.

Lastly, would you mind trying a different payment method to see if you get the same error message?

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts