Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Question

Account Question

My daughter has a regular Spotify Premium Individual account. I (mom) just signed up for Spotify Premium Family. How can she transfer to my plan without losing all her playlists, etc?

1 Reply

Hi @AngieBushee,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome!

No worries, changing subscription plans won't cause anyone to lose their playlists or saved music.

Also, the billing switches automatically for Spotify users who have Premium Individual and are joining a Premium Family plan. After accepting the invite to join the new Premium Family plan, your daughter won't be charged for her account any further; instead, all payments will be handled by the Premium Family plan manager (you).

You can invite your daughter to the new Premium Family plan by following the steps in this support article.

Bear in mind that to accept invites to a Premium Family plan, members must live at the same address as the plan manager. Note as well that members can only switch between different Premium Family or Premium Duo plans once a year.

You can also read more about how Premium Family works here, as well as in this FAQ article.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts