Family

Country

Spain

Device

PC & phone

Operating System

iOS, Android & Windows

My Question or Issue

Hello, after a month of family subscription, Spotify charged me the second month and kicked all the members. We don't know Why, We all log almost everyday in the same router, we have the same Postal code but after Spotify asked for all the family members for checking the postal code, Spotify kicked all them out of my family plan.

¿How can I know the reason of this?

Maybe the addess is not matching because last year I was in another house, with another family plan and maybe My old address was stored but I cannot access to it.

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

Hi @user-removed, thanks for writing.

Sometimes the information once given to Spotify (regarding the users’ addresses) don’t match the ones they have. The data might be incorrect, incomplete or outdated, hence the removal of some users.

In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is filling out the online contact form.

Another great way is to reach Spotify via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

You can also use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

When you message them, inform all the e-mail addresses on the plan.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts