Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I see activity/usage by individual family plan members as a owner?

Can I see activity/usage by individual family plan members as a owner?

My Question or Issue: 
Can I see activity/usage by individual Family Plan members? Background: I added 2020 Family Plan members. Now I would like to know who actually used it, regarding billing.

Plan

Premium Family

Country

AT

Device

(Samsung Galaxy S10+)

Operating System

(Android)

4 Replies

Hey @119973233 ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Unfortunately not. The only thing you could do is ask each family member to send you their Spotify Wrapped stats at the end of the year, to see how many minutes they listened to music.

Hope this clears things up 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi. Thank you for your answer.

Where do is find this wrapped stats?

Regards

Hey @119973233 ,

Thanks for getting back.

At the end of each year, you'll be able to access your stats (Wrapped) within the mobile app or via https://spotify.com/wrapped. 🙂 It's not possible to access the stats of previous years now if you haven't saved those.

Hope this helps.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This should be one of the _top_ feature requests. I mean, i dont want to wait until the end of the year and _trick_ family members to see how many polka or gospel rock bands they listen to. I'm fully paying for this family plan, but if some of my family members dont actually use it to the point that i'm all alone in using it, then why should i keep this plan.
All i want to see in the account details is see if they have been active in the last week/month/year/decennia.

That wouldnt be too difficult to add since you already know this per account anyway.

I admit i come across harsh, but with every streaming service upping their pricing, the least we can ask for is details so that we can see where we can cut costs.

Suggested posts