Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can not join to family premium account. HELP!!!

Can not join to family premium account. HELP!!!

Hi. my father added to me to a spotify family premium account as a member. When spotify required a postal code verification I screwed up and I wrote a wrong number. 

Now I am out of the family plan and my father sended to me a new invitation but it is not possible to join . What can I do to recover my spotify profile. 

THANKS!!! 

1 Reply

Hey @CRISSO1991.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Once you have submitted your address, it's not possible to change this anymore. So in this case it'd be best if you create a new account. No worries, if you make sure your music collection is stored in public playlists, you can visit your old account with your new account and grab all your songs from there. You’ll be able to visit your old account by putting the following string in the search bar:  spotify:user:username

Don't forget to replace username with your own username. Oh and by the way, If you want to use the same email address for your new account, you'll have to close your old account. You'll have 7 days to visit your old account and find your music there. You’ll also need to cancel your subscription on your old account, in case you have a Premium account.

Let us know if you have further questions. We'll be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts