Can not see any song on "Duo Mix" playlist

Plan

Premium Duo

Country

Poland

Operating System

Android 8 and Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi. I started Duo subscription two months ago. On the first day on Duo Mix playlist were my and my girlfriend's songs. I clicked 'Remove explicit songs' (or somthing like that - I'm not using english language in app - it is item with filter icon) in playlist's options on my android device and my songs and genres disappeared from this playlist. Of course there weren't only explicit songs. After that I clicked 'Allow explicit songs' but it changed nothing. Few days ago on the playlist still were only my girlfriend's songs and on her phone I did the same thing to check if this is my phone/account problem. Now our Duo Mix playlist is empty 🙂
Could you help us with this problem? 🙂

3 Replies

Hey there @m_ki,

thanks for posting !

Please check out this help page on the "Duo Mix" feature for further info.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

I did the same thing and now it wont put any of my songs back on 😕

Hey there @freja109,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community about this! 

Just to confirm, does the Duo Mix show up blank on a certain device or any device? If this only happens on a certain device, we'd recommend logging out and back in your account to shake things up. 

If that doesn't do the trick, any screenshots of what you see would be helpful so we can take a closer look. Just make sure that there's no private or sensitive info displayed.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here of you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts