Free

Country

Indonesia

Device

Asus ROG Zephyrus

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have been using the Spotify family for a long time. The problem that I get right now is that I can't rejoin the family account. The website says "You can't join this plan" and can only come back after 12 months. This is because I have to confirm my address every month to prove that I still live at the same address. It's such a shame if I have to keep filling in the same address every month and if it passes then I won't be able to rejoin the previous account which I paid for which is very surprising and ridiculous. This is not as easy as on other platforms which I have used before. Is there a solution to this ridiculous thing?

Screenshot 2021-04-27 171912.jpg
1 Reply

Hey @3tt83y3qka0iq0y,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please keep in mind that Premium Family members can switch their Premium Family plan once every 12 months. You can return to a plan you've left, but will get an error if you try and switch more than once. 

In this case, you can wait for the 12 month period to end before making the switch or alternatively - activate your own Premium subscription here.

Hope this shines a bit of light on the matter. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts