Family - Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

Google Chrome, Edge, Firefox usual and incognito mode

Operating System

Windows 10 x64 1909

My Question or Issue

Today when I need it the most I can't access the family account after signing in. I can open all the other "tabs" in the menu on the left side. But family is only three animated dots.

It worked fine with the same browser one week ago. No settings have changed here.

Keep it up Spotify and I'll terminate my accounts.

2020-07-02 (1).png
3 Replies

Hey there @user-removed!

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

Some changes were made to the Family plan paid via a mobile provider in Sweden and this might be the reason why you're having trouble.

We recommend waiting one more day, and logging out and in again to sync up the changes. If your issue continues, it's a good idea to reach out to the mobile provider to check if you have new version.

If you're subscribed directly via Spotify, we'd suggest using a different network and turn off your VPN if you're using one.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi i am Deekshith from india

And i have been a student account user and have switched to a family premium account but i do not get any family premium account options to invite anyone

In the account overview page

It still says that the account is a student premium

Plz help

<snip - Moderator Edit>

I checked with TeliaSonera (my mobilecompany) and they haven't done any changes with Spotify or my account. So this is all on Spotifys side.

Suggested posts