Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't accpet family plan invitation

Can't accpet family plan invitation

Plan

Family Premium

Country

México

Device

Desktop PC and LG smartphone

Operating System

Windows 11 and Android 12

My Question or Issue

I have upgraded my premium plan to a family version now that my nephew wanted his own account, so I created a new one for him, and linking him to the plan had no issue.

Now, my mom already had a premium account of her own ( I'm making this post on her account, not with the one that owns the family plan), and also just canceled it so she could join. After going to the invitation link and adding the address, an unknown problem pops up and just keeps me in a loop of logging into the account then verifying the address.

In the screenshot it says "An error has occurred. Please try again later", I've been going through this loop for an hour so far.

imagen_2022-03-26_121519.png
1 Reply

Hey @LindaRamos,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

We understand you're experiencing issues with inviting you mother to your newly created Family plan. I'll try to provide you with some more info for this plan. Please keep in mind that if the invited account was already on Premium, by joining the new Family plan it will automatically forfeit the remaining Premium time once joining the new plan. In case you're getting a pop up with some error message regarding the address verification, could you please share it with us here, so we can take a closer look and give you a better advice.

Additionally, you can find more information on the address verification for Family plan here.  

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted, we'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts