Announcements

Can't play music on Spotify Premium account right now?

Can't play music on Spotify Premium account right now?

When I try to play a song on Spotify today, I just get a red bar saying: "Something went wrong with the playback"... What's that all about?
3 Replies

Hi there @KenLey73,

Thank you for taking the time to post here in the Community. This seems odd so let's take a closer look into this together.

To start with, can you check this article out and follow the steps that's provided?

Another thing to try is to restart your router (leave it off for at least 10 seconds).

If that doesn't do the trick, can you let us know which device/devices this occurs on?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Take care 🙂 

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi Jeremy 🙂
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I tried all of the mentioned ideas you suggested. Nothing worked - the result was the same no matter what I tried. Red bar saying: "Something went wrong with the playback".
Today, however, the problem seemed to have resolved itself (unless someone at Spotify changed or corrected something/anything).
My player is now working as usual/normal. I have no clue what caused the issue, thus no idea what solved it?!
Cheers,
/Ken

Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 13.50.51.png

Hey again @KenLey73,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

We're glad to see that it works as it should for you again 🙂

If it starts happening again or if you have something else you need help with or discuss we're always one post away.

Have a great continued week!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts