Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can you transfer playlists?

Solved!

Can you transfer playlists?

Now that my daughter has a separate account opened  and we are on the family plan , can I transfer the playlists she created on my account to her new account ? 

Or do the playlists always have to stay within my account .

she can search for them and find them on her new account and follow them 

( honestly I wanted to delete them on my account but  but I think that will make them unavailable to her then?  right?)  Dave 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @davidmallamaci ,

You can let your daughter edit the playlists on your profile by setting it to a Collaborative Playlist.

However, if you want to delete those playlists from your account, I recommend you to suggest her to follow these steps:

1. Follow the playlists that are in your account
  2. On Desktop, go to the playlists that she wants to save and press CTRL + A to select all of the songs.
  3. Right-Click after everything is selected and press "Add to Playlist"
  4. Create or Select a new Playlist to save the previous songs

After those steps, the songs that are in each playlist will be added to a new one, she can do this very quickly.

I hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @davidmallamaci ,

You can let your daughter edit the playlists on your profile by setting it to a Collaborative Playlist.

However, if you want to delete those playlists from your account, I recommend you to suggest her to follow these steps:

1. Follow the playlists that are in your account
  2. On Desktop, go to the playlists that she wants to save and press CTRL + A to select all of the songs.
  3. Right-Click after everything is selected and press "Add to Playlist"
  4. Create or Select a new Playlist to save the previous songs

After those steps, the songs that are in each playlist will be added to a new one, she can do this very quickly.

I hope this helps 🙂

I think This will help. Just Tested it Out on my account  Thanks So much

Suggested posts