NEXT STEP

Cannot enter Premium Family Subscription

Cannot enter Premium Family Subscription

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Hey there,

I‘m trying to add my wife to my Family subscription. But every time I enter her name and our address it immediately says that I cannot add her. I‘ve tried to enter the street name in several different ways. But it never works. How to go on here? I really don‘t want to cancel the subscription in order to set everything up again.

Thanks,

Fred

4 Replies

Hey @musiktop, and welcome to the community. 

Hope you’re doing great!

Could you try sending your wife another invite using a different browser or incognito mode? If that doesn’t help, could you try sending your wife another invite using a different email address (valid email address)?

If you’re still having issues, could you send me a screenshot of the error message being shown when she tries to accept the invite? Make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community.

Let me know how this goes 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey Billy,

used a different browser, with bith incognito mode on and off, another valid email address, than the one she registered with. No luck. The error message is not really helpful, but here you go. Attached to this post.

Thanks for helping out!

Fred

F520EC79-C32D-45E4-93F0-53B98F7717CE.jpeg

Hey Billy,

used a different browser, with bith incognito mode on and off, another valid email address, than the one she registered with. No luck. The error message is not really helpful, but here you go.

Thanks for helping out!

Fred

F520EC79-C32D-45E4-93F0-53B98F7717CE.jpeg

Hey @musiktop.

Thanks for the screenshot! 

I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this. 

Have a nice day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts