Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change of Credit Card - Spotify Family quit?

Solved!

Change of Credit Card - Spotify Family quit?

Dear Spotify Team,

my credit card valid ended and i did not updated the informations. So, spotify give me this information in the app, i updated the credit card informations but i have just spotify premium, not anymore family. I tried to subscribe the family option, but i got the error "you are not entitled. So, whats the workaround for this? I wanne keep the family together and reactivate. How i can handle this?

Thanks for respsonse

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @JensSpotify,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

It sounds like when updating your payment details, you selected regular Premium instead of Premium Family. No worries though, you should be able to subscribe to Premium Family again here.

The change of subscription should be made immediately and you won't be charged again. Just keep in mind that your next billing date will be brought forward a few days due to the price difference between both subscriptions.

If you have any trouble, try doing so using an incognito/private window in the browser and a different device and connection.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @JensSpotify,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

It sounds like when updating your payment details, you selected regular Premium instead of Premium Family. No worries though, you should be able to subscribe to Premium Family again here.

The change of subscription should be made immediately and you won't be charged again. Just keep in mind that your next billing date will be brought forward a few days due to the price difference between both subscriptions.

If you have any trouble, try doing so using an incognito/private window in the browser and a different device and connection.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

i had the same problem, this works perfectly!! thanx

Hey @raedbaca

Thanks for your message 🙂

We're glad to hear that this has worked for you. 

The Community will be here if anything else comes up.

Take care.

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts