Premium for family

Country

UK

Device

Dell laptop

Operating System

windows 10

My Question or Issue

Following advice online, I click on the following link to register for the offer:

https://www.spotify.com/uk/googlehome/register/

It says that I am eligible and gives a link to register.  When I click on that link it takes me to the spotify home page.  I have not received any emails with details about how to claim.  What's going on?

Thanks

7 Replies

Hi i am having the same problem

Seems like a common problem, having the same issue

Me too, I just upgraded to the family subscription to get the google home, but all I can get is the home page.

Spotify, please let us know what to do!

Just to let you know, I just got off chat with spotify support.  It seems as though they ran out of google home mini's on the 17th april, it was a very popular offer so if yu signed up after that, as I did, then you won't receive one.

They suggested I go back to being a premium account holder and wait for the next offer.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info.  It's pretty rough when they run out so quickly...

I registered & was told I was being sent one about two months ago but haven't received it or heard anything since. Not very happy.

Hey @whitmarsh.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

If you already received confirmation that your device would be delivered to you, we suggest that you reach out to Google here, since they are responsible for the fulfilment of Google Home Mini orders.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you have any further questions 😉

Suggested posts