Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Confirmation link for my family members not working

Confirmation link for my family members not working

Hello, I’ve just changed my plan to the Premium for Family, my first 2 family members registered and logged in with no problem but when I added the third person, we had a problem.

I send the invitation from the main account and she receives it, but when she clicks the “accept invitation” link in the email, the link just takes her to the spotify log in page instead of the confirmation page where you add all your information and register as a family member of the plan. Because of this, she hasn’t been able to register her account. 

We tried adding a different email adress, we tried another browser, another device, and the problem persists. 

I believe maybe it’s the “accept invitation” link that’s the problem, it probable got mixed up with the confirmation page link or something, but I don’t know what else to do so I’d appreciate your help.

My device is an iphone 7plus if that’s any help. 

1 Reply

Hey @arcticpinata, thanks for writing.

Sometimes the information once given to Spotify (regarding the users’ addresses) don’t match the ones they have. The data might be incorrect, incomplete or outdated, hence the removal of some users.

Since you've already tried using different browsers and devices, I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them.

Another great way is to reach Spotify via Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

When you message them, inform all the e-mail addresses on the plan.

Let me know if this helps 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts