Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Confirming family member

Confirming family member

Easy. Recently, I added my sister to my family account. Now, she got kicked out from my account, and now when we try to confirm her invitation it doesn't work.

7 Replies

Hey @Mardoza21

If you're the Family Admin, send the invite again. Let her accept the invite logged in with her own username in the app and in the website. She should make sure to type the address exactly as the Admin did, and also be sure all Family members use the same Internet connection (Home network) regularly. Not doing so may be the cause of her being left out.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @

@Mardoza21

Unfortunately, for the time being, it’s not possible to check or change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family subscription.

If you don't remember your address details, you need to create a new account, subscribe to Premium for Family on that account, and cancel the subscription on your old account.

After that, contact customer support, and they'll transfer your playlists from your old account to the new one. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star

@osornios thanks a lot for your help. I really appreciate it even when the only solution is incredibly and stupidly inefficient that I can't believe it. It isn't your fault. Thanks again.

I have the same problem with my sons account. It says that its is not possible to confirm that we live on the same adress...

Hey @oitan

If you're the Family Admin, send the invite again. Let him accept the invite logged in with his own username in the app and in the website. He should make sure to type the address exactly as the Admin did, and also be sure all Family members use the same Internet connection (Home network) regularly. Not doing so may be the cause of him being left out.

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star

family

Suggested posts