Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Crypto.com Card and Adding Family members to a Premium Family Account

Crypto.com Card and Adding Family members to a Premium Family Account

Hi Guys!
I pay for my premium plan with a crypto.com card (to get the cro rebates) that automatically resides in the uk which is all good. But when I try to add family members to my plan and choose the address that is linked with my subscription (in Iceland) they can't join. (You need to live at the same address, which they do)

Can I (or you) manually add their usernames?

5 Replies

Hi @davidmars,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out!

Here's how you can add your family members to the Family plan:

1. Go to your Family page, click on Add to Family plan > Invite to Family.
  2. Copy the invite link and send it to a family member.
  3. When they open the link, they'll be prompted to enter a home address. They should enter the same address as you when you signed up for the plan. Make sure they are on that address when trying to join the Family plan.
  4. Repeat the process until all members are added.

In case you're still having difficulties, it's best you get in touch with our Customer Support team as they can take a closer look into this and guide you through the process.

Hope this helps. The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi @Yordan
I had invited all family members as described, they keep getting the "You must live at the same address" message when trying to join my plan - that's why I was wondering if you guys could add them manually. 

We all live at the same address, but the card I use to pay for the subscription is based in the UK

As it stands Im paying for a service I can't use 😞

Hey @davidmars,

Thanks for the reply.

The country on the card you're paying with determines the country on your Premium account. To join a family plan the country of all accounts must match. So if the country of your account is currently set to UK, you won't be able to add family members who's country settings are from another country.

I know this might be confusing and it might seem inconvenient, but these measure are implemented to make sure that people living together can benefit from the Premium Family plan. These measures are also in place to assure that everyone can enjoy Spotify at a price fair to the region they live in.

Hope this makes sense. Let us know if you have more questions, we're here to help.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Unfortunately, I'm unsure if you can manually add their usernames, but it may be worth contacting Crypto.com customer support for assistance.

Unfortunately, I'm unsure if you can manually add their usernames, but it may be worth contacting Crypto.com customer support for assistance.
They can help you troubleshoot the issue and ensure your family members can join the account. If you decide to change the platform for investing, I suggest meta trader 5 (https://fbs.com/trading/platforms/mt5); I haven't had such issues there. I hope that helps!

Suggested posts