Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Daily mix disappeared once I upgraded from free to family

Daily mix disappeared once I upgraded from free to family

Plan

Family Premium

Country

USA

Device

Pixel 3

My Question or Issue

I greatly enjoyed the daily mixes I would get on my account. When I upgraded my account to premium family, daily mixes have disappeared. I have read other topics on similar issues and none of the proposed solutions have worked. I have reinstalled the app several times, etc. It's been 2 weeks since the daily mixes have disappeared. I get "your discover weekly," "your daily drive" and "your release radar" but not a daily mix. What should I do at this point?

My wife is on the same plan and she still gets daily mixes without interruption.

9 Replies

Hi,

So how do you go to daily mixes?

Daily mixes are sometimes on your homepage but your homepage will change during the day.

If you want to go to daily mixes yourself, go to search, then in the category browse all, check made for you. Daily mixes should be on this page, maybe you have to scroll down a bit.

Also, maybe you can check another platform like a desktop or the web player, just to check if they are there.

Regards,

René

Hi,
I've done the steps above. I also installed it on my desktop, and no daily
mix there either. I've read previous threads on similar issues and I've yet
to find a solution.

Hi,

What do you see when you choose search and next made for you?

Regards,

René

Discover weekly, release radar, your daily drive, your top songs 2018,
taste breakers. No daily mix.

Hi,

I had a look and indeed other users have this issue too and the advice is to reinstall but it doesn't always help. I also see users for which it's fixed suddenly.

Do you have liked songs? Since the faily mixes are probably based on this, if you don't like songs or albums spotify doesn't really know what music you like.

Regards,

René

I've liked several songs, including after the upgrade, and nothing

Hi,

I checked this with the spotify team. 

They are aware of this and are still working on it. Check also this Ongoing Issue. Give it your vote so it will get more priority. I also did this.

Regards,

René

Thanks. Today for no particular reason the daily mix finally showed up. So
this was solved, though i don't know how

Hi,

I saw others users who had the same: suddenly the mixes were there. Thanks for the feedback.

Regards,

René

Suggested posts