Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Did anyone get the promo code for google mini?

Solved!

Did anyone get the promo code for google mini?

I got an email stating that my google mini is awaiting for me. The email gave me a link that sent me to the google site to purchase the google mini for $49. It doesn’t even include the taxes. I never got a promo code for the “free” google mini. I sent Spotify a Twitter about it and no one has contacted me back. Am I the only one not getting the promo code?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

We can see a lot of users are still visiting this page, we just wanted to flag that the Google Home Mini deal is now over in the US. 

We have a similar deal now available in Canada and the UK where users can grab a Google Nest Mini with a Premium subscription (Non-owner accounts of Premium plans like Duo and Family are not eligible).

For more details about the deal, you can head here.

We've now closed this thread, but check out our Ongoing issue if you have trouble with redeeming your device.

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

14 Replies

Hey @Katbk.

Thanks for getting in touch!

When you sign up for a Google Home Mini, you'll receive an email with a link to the Google store. When you proceed to checkout you'll see that the discount is applied 🙂

Should work! Let us know if it doesn't or if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

I followed the link Spotify sent me to the Google store ,ensured I'm logged in with the same Gmail account as much Spotify,yet I don't see any promos applied when I checkout.Just full price and being asked to enter CC info

Screenshot_20181117-094557.png

Hey @kimonh,

Thanks for posting back with these details.

In this case, we'd recommend reaching out to us by following the link here. This way, our support team can investigate further behind the scenes for you.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

KaterinaModerator

I never got the email providing the promo code 

I have not received the code for the Google Mini. My account says I have expressed interest in the promo, and I upgraded to the family subscription. Is Spotify out of the Mini's for this promo?

The email came this morning! Free Google Home Mini is on the way. Thanks Spotify! I have been enjoying your service, and i know my family will now too!

Hey @Sfank.

Hurrah! We're glad to hear that

spotify:track:00lT7zqJsrn0a5zyTS2bbG

Take care, and happy listening!

I got the email, and it took me to the google store through the Spotify website. I noticed there was a discount code in the URL.

When I got to check out, the price was not discounted. I copied the discount code from the URL into the Discount Code area on the purchase form. Then I got an error saying that my code had already been redeemed. Huh?

Is Spotify using the same code for everyone and it ran out?

This just happened to me. I don't see a code and I don't want to be charged. I've been a premium family member for years now & was so happy to see this promotion for premium family members. Can someone help me with this?

If you just signed up, give it 24 hours. My code came in the next business
day.

Thank you for responding. You were correct; it worked today😁

I've been talking to Spotify tech support through live chat for 2 weeks now with no resolution they just keep saying "Upon checking backstage we have already coordinated this with Google and we are now just waiting for an update from them. Thanks for bearing with us on this! Although we are unable to provide an exact time frame rest assured we are working this to be fixed the soonest." 

I have tried the promo code value also listed in the URL which produces "Code already redeemed" Spotify needs to fix and resolve this ASAP!!!Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 11.06.23 PM.png

I’ve been chatting with Spotify for over a month on the promo code that I
never received. They keep telling me that they will update me, but I
haven’t heard back from the tech team.
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

We can see a lot of users are still visiting this page, we just wanted to flag that the Google Home Mini deal is now over in the US. 

We have a similar deal now available in Canada and the UK where users can grab a Google Nest Mini with a Premium subscription (Non-owner accounts of Premium plans like Duo and Family are not eligible).

For more details about the deal, you can head here.

We've now closed this thread, but check out our Ongoing issue if you have trouble with redeeming your device.

Cheers!

ElenaModerator

Suggested posts