Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Dubbel betaald

Dubbel betaald

Ik heb me bij een familie account aangesloten met mijn account, terwijl ik nog premium had. Nu is echter de betaling van €9,99 doorgegaan op mijn rekening (van de maandelijkse premium betaling), hoe kan ik dit geld terug krijgen, want mijn vader betaalt al voor het familie account en dus hebben we nu dubbel betaald?

68786FCF-644C-48B5-BD4F-6B8048393E10.png
3 Replies

Hi @OleOverman,

Thanks for telling us about this!

To make sure we have understood you correctly - you've been charged for Premium after joining Premium Family?

If that's the case, you might have another account. If you're on Premium and join Premium Family, successfully, you won't be charged for Premium after joining. 

You can check the status of your subscription to make sure on which plan you currently are and your receipts here to check when you've been charged.

If you happen to have two accounts and have been charged twice after all, check this article on Refunds.

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

voor een proefperiode toch 9,99 betaald 

ik nam dus een gratis proefperiode en heb 0.01 betaald en precies daarna later moest ik 9,99 betalen. Ik moet ook nog eens volgende maand weer 9,99 betalen. Ik vroeg me af of het nog terug gestort kon worden?

Hey @Ama123,

Hope you don't mind us replying in English, it's the official Community language 🙂
Users are eligible for a refund within 14 days of their purchase!
The only thing you'll need to do is reach out to our support folks and they'll handle the rest.

We're here for you if any further questions arise.
Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts