Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Duo Premium bug

Solved!

Duo Premium bug

Hello everyone, I just signed up for Duo Premium, confirmed my address, invited my wife to join, put in the same address, and Spotify is saying it won't accept my wife because we aren't living at the same address.  What is going on!?  I restarted her phone and still the same problem.  I re-entered the address on my account, re-invited, still not working.  Any suggestions? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @fortuuna

thanks for reaching out to the Spotify community !

First of all, I'd like you both to log in to your account overview page here to make sure the country listed in both accounts match.

Then, please use an Incognito web page to have your wife try processing the invite once again.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @fortuuna

thanks for reaching out to the Spotify community !

First of all, I'd like you both to log in to your account overview page here to make sure the country listed in both accounts match.

Then, please use an Incognito web page to have your wife try processing the invite once again.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

yep got it sorted! for some reason my wifes account had a different country.

Hello, good day! I also have the same issue. My partner invited me to Premium Duo, we are both on same country, but after I accept the invitation using my account, it say " You can’t join this plan
We couldn’t confirm that you live with the plan manager for this Premium plan. You can join someone else’s plan again in 12 months.

Or find another Premium plan that’s right for you."

I was a member of a Premium Family but discontinued years ago.

Hoping this could be fix, thank you.

richardmalkuth_0-1661998958129.png

Hey @richardmalkuth,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation.

This kind of issue could be related to different factors, but the most common ones are a different address/country set and the plan limitation.

First, we'd recommend checking the country registered on your account to make sure it's the same country registered on the manager's account. If so, ask him to send you the full address registered on the plan by copying and pasting it to make sure there's no extra or missing spaces .

If you still can't join, it could be related to some kind of restriction in your account. However, since we don't have access to users account in the Community, we'd recommend contacting our Customer Support, so they can check your account and help you further.

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts