Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error en el pago de plan

Error en el pago de plan

Me atrasé en mi pago y cuando lo realice se cobró plan individual y el que yo quiero es plan familiar
3 Replies

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum.

You may have accidentally signed up for Premium Individual instead of Premium Family. That might be the reason why you were charged this price on the first place. 

It's still possible to upgrade your plan. Go to your account page and under Your plan you'll see what type of subscription you currently have. If you're seeing Premium Individual there, click on Change Plan and choose Premium Family.  You don't have to worry about the billing because it will be automatically switched. Keep in mind that your new plan payment date might be couple of days earlier because of the price difference. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I have the same problem, I fill in the card details but when I press to hire the family plan, I get a message that I can't pay, I've already checked the balance, everything is fine with the card, I've tried two cards and it doesn't work

Hey @Brianezi,

Thanks for reaching out.

We'd suggest checking out this article with helpful tips for when you payment fails. If you're still having issues, it's best to reach out to the folks over at Customer Support, as they're the ones who can take a closer look at this and assist you further.

Take care,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts