Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Familienmitglied hat neues Handy

Familienmitglied hat neues Handy

Hallo,

ich bin admin, meine Frau und die Kinder Familienmitglieder. Meine Frau hat ein neues Handy. Wie bekomme ich ihren Familienaccount da drauf?

8 Replies

Hey @Schnurze ,

willkommen in der Spotify Community.

In diesem Fall musst du/deine Frau sich einfach in das bereits bestehende Spotify Konto auf ihrem neuen Gerät einloggen. 🙂

Lass mich wissen, solltest du weitere Fragen hierzu haben.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hallo, wir haben gerade auch dieses Problem.

Bei uns sind alle Familienmitglieder und Listen mit Namen hinterlegt und ich bin Admin und habe die Zugangsdaten.

WIE kommt mein Mann mit seinem neuen Handy an seine Liste?

Hi there @Burfill,

Hope you don’t mind us responding in English, as this is the official language of the Community. For a member to access their own library, they simply need to use their own account to log in. The owner of the Family plan needs to invite the members and from then on, the members control everything themselves via their own accounts. To login, each member must use their own username/email address and password.

Hope this clears things up.

JoanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Ich habe ein neues Handy und komme nicht mehr in Spotify premium rein 

Hi there @celina_doreen1392,

Hope you don't mind us replying in English, as that's the official language of the Community!

Most likely you're trying to log in the wrong account, and that's why you can't access your old Premium account where your playlists are stored. We'd suggest you have a look in this support article for helpful tips in finding out your original log-in details. You can also check out this FAQ

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Having the same problem: got a new phone, I am a family member (partner is admin and can see me on his account). Although I have logged in with my account, I am only shown a free account.

Hey @psl2 ,

In that case, I recommend taking a look at @Alex's post above.

MaximSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

we had the same issue. Our daughter has a Kid's account and got a new mobile. She tried to login with her credentials and yes it was the correct once 🙂 and it didn't work. She could not login to her family account. As we could not find any other solution we removed her account from the family list and sent a new invitation. (only works on the webpage not in the App). finally we recognized that the admin of the famaly group had to login with his credentials on our daugthers mobile in the Spotify kids App and than it worked. So mostlikly it would have worked as well once the admin would have logged in directly with his credentials also on the old account but as there was no hint on spotify such like "ask admin to log in" or similar we didn't know. So maybe this is solution for all who have issues with entering soptify kids on a new mobile. 

Suggested posts