Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Account Double Payment in 5 days

Solved!

Family Account Double Payment in 5 days

Today (2/2) i started a family account and made the payment. But when i look at my account info, it says the account will be renewed four days later (6/2) and of course a new payment will be made. I have no clue about this situation. What should i do for this?  

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

I'll try to clear some things up. Basically you haven't been charged yet, but will be charged the 6/2. This is in order for you not to loose premium days that you have already payed for. Basically every time you change subscription, your new subscription will start when your current billing cycle ends. 

Hope I cleared this up for you,

Have an amazing day,

Leo

If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rock Star | Rock Star Program
Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

I'll try to clear some things up. Basically you haven't been charged yet, but will be charged the 6/2. This is in order for you not to loose premium days that you have already payed for. Basically every time you change subscription, your new subscription will start when your current billing cycle ends. 

Hope I cleared this up for you,

Have an amazing day,

Leo

If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rock Star | Rock Star Program
Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

Suggested posts