Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

My partner did not verify our address in time and now when I send her an updated invite she is unable to validate. I pay for a family plan and my partner should be allowed access. Help me figure out how to get her back on my plan please.

6 Replies

Hey @raquelm0, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Can you send me a screenshot of what happens when she tries to validate her address? Make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community.

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have the same issue. I failed to verify my address within the 7 days, but I live with my partner and we are paying for the family plan. Is there any way to appeal this and get back on the family plan? I don't see any way to directly contact Spotify... 

Hi there @eswish,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

In this case, we suggest reaching out to our Support team through any of these channels so they can give you further info/assistance regarding this matter.

If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hi! I have the same issue. My dad and brother couldn't validate the address, even when I send them the screenshot of to put it correctly on their accounts. Now it says they need to wait 12 months ro rejoin the family plan. In that case, can I cancel my subscription and add it again?

We've been trying to enter since the messages arrived but it was never successful, and personally I think it's wrong to pay for somerhing my family won't be able to use. 

It happened to me too, according to the rules I have to wait 12 months to able join that family subscription again. Can you do something for this issue? It's stupid if I have to wait for a whole 12 months, better to switch out the other competitor 👎

Now is solved by reaching out @SpotifyCares on twitter (thank you whoever you are). If you have a problem like me, you can reach out to @SpotifyCares, they are really helpful and kind.

Suggested posts