Family

Country

Philippines

Device

Samsung

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I have sent invite to my family member who is 13 years old. We filled the verification form with correct info on address but it still does not work.

Hope someone could check and help.

Thanks.

4 Replies

Hey @Jbfabs, welcome to the community!

Keep in mind that everyone on the plan must:

• Reside at the same address.
  • Meet the minimum age and all other requirements in our Terms and Conditions.

If those are met, please follow these steps:

Check these thing first >>

• If you’re accepting the invite on the same device it was sent from, make sure the owner who sent the invite has logged out of their account page first.
  • If you didn’t receive an email with the link, be sure to check your junk/spam folders.

Still not working? Try resending the invite:

Note: Only plan owners can send invites. If you’re trying to join a plan, you need to ask the owner to complete these steps.

1. Go to your Premium for Family account page and select the member you want to re-invite.
  2. Click RESEND INVITE.
  3. If that doesn’t work, click CANCEL INVITEand re-invite the member by clicking SEND INVITE, and re-entering their details..

Let me know how it goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for your response.
I did all resend/cancel/re-invite/log out workarounds to no avail.
So, I logged a support ticket and support was able to resolve the issue. There were some adjusments made by support to my family member accounts.

JBfabs,
What do you do mean with the support ticket? I am having the same problem with my housemate and she can't seem to recieve the invitation email.

I searched spotify support on google to get to it.

Suggested posts