Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Plan: Everyone gets kicked but myself and one member

Solved!

Family Plan: Everyone gets kicked but myself and one member

Hello,

I'm having an issue where my Family Plan Members get kicked out (Actually, it happened just today) from the Family Plan. The reason is because they "Can't Verify the Address"

I'm 200% sure the Address they input are the same. I have 3 other members on my account, apart from myself, and only 2 were kicked. They input the same Address as myself and the same address as the person that didn't get kicked, yet  they still got kicked out.

I tried to reinvite them today, one wih the same Wi-Fi as myself, other with their Data Plan, and in both cases they couldn't get reinvited. What's happening?

PS: This also happened to an old Family Plan Member, a couple months ago. He got fed up, and got his own subscription, but I'm surprised this is still happening. Can you please guys fix it? I don't get why only 2 members get kicked out, when the other member has EXACTLY the same information as the others, and myself.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Zeroark, welcome to the community!

Thanks for reaching out to us, we'll do our best to help you out.

Right now, all members of a Premium for Family plan must reside at the same physical address as mentioned in our T&Cs. If your family members' addresses don't match yours, they're removed from the plan after a notification is sent.

If you're all sharing the same physical address, we suggest contacting our Support team via Twitter or Facebook. They'll be able to take a closer look at the accounts to help you out.

Cheers.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Zeroark, welcome to the community!

Thanks for reaching out to us, we'll do our best to help you out.

Right now, all members of a Premium for Family plan must reside at the same physical address as mentioned in our T&Cs. If your family members' addresses don't match yours, they're removed from the plan after a notification is sent.

If you're all sharing the same physical address, we suggest contacting our Support team via Twitter or Facebook. They'll be able to take a closer look at the accounts to help you out.

Cheers.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts