Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Plan not recognized as premium

Family Plan not recognized as premium

Plan: family plan 

Device: iPhone 8

Operating System: latest from Apple 

My Question or Issue: I have a family plan, which I think is a premium account. However, I am not being recognized as a premium Spotify member through my Google Home order and a running app called Nike+ Run Club. When I try to request a specific song using Google Home, tells me sorry, you need to be a Spotify premium member for the service. And when I try to link to Spotify through the Nike Run Club, it tells me that that service is only available for Spotify premium members. I have a family plan, which I think is a premium account. However, I am not being recognized as a premium Spotify member through my Google Home order and a running app called Nike+ Run Club. When I try to request a specific song using Google Home, tells me sorry, you need to be a Spotify premium member for the service. And when I try to link to Spotify through the Nike Run Club, tells me that that service is only available for Spotify premium members. But when I am in the Spotify app and click on ACCOUNT, it shows me as premium 

C30DFD9F-23CE-44BB-BE4D-F941F31F43B1.png
1 Reply

Hey @Postrower, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. We'll definitely be able to help out though. 

Can you try logging out and back into your Spotify account a few times on your mobile device to see if it helps?

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts