Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family account: Adress could not be verified

Family account: Adress could not be verified

Hi everyone!

I just moved away from my family and moved in with some friends. I am now living at a new address.
So I got myself removed from my family's premium account and started a family subscription in my own account. All my friends are new to spotify so they started a new account.

Now, they got asked to verify their address in the app/per mail. The our address, which is of course different to my OLD address.
Seems like spotify canceled them, so they are now stuck with free and I have to pay 15€ for this month (billing cycle just started yesterday, yikes!) for a family account with only me subscribed.

Looks like I can not change my address to the new one? If I have to create a new account to change my address, can I please get back the 15 bucks?

Thanks,
Jakob

Plan

Premium Family

Country

Germany

1 Reply

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

Keep in mind that once you start a Premium for Family plan as the owner, you'll be prompted to enter your current address for the plan. If you entered the incorrect address while signing up for the plan, you'll need to create a new account as you mention.

On another note, if you'd like a refund, we'd suggest heading here to find out more on our refund policy.

Hope this helps!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts