Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family account en kinderen van gescheiden ouders

Family account en kinderen van gescheiden ouders

Als mijn dochter om de week het weekend bij mij is, werkt het Family account dan ook in de periode dat ze niet bij mij is? Met andere woorden, hoe en hoe vaak controleert Spotify of ze op het adres woont dat hoort bij het hoofdaccount? Feitelijk woont ze ook bij mij, maar dan in deeltijd.

Ik ben best bereid om extra te betalen voor het family account, maar ik zie nergens terug hoe Spotify garandeert dat de dienst ook echt continue beschikbaar blijft in bovengenoemde context. Ik wil niet betalen voor een dienst waarbij ik afhankelijk ben van willekeur.

Kortom, is het family account een optie om te overwegen in mijn situatie? Of gaat het niet werken.

3 Replies

Hey @Steef0297, welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind if we reply in English. If you'd like help in Dutch, you can reach out to us via email.

They shouldn't have any trouble being part of your Premium for Family if they reside with you part time.

Hope that helps clear everything up 🙂

I have simular situation. I am divorced with 2 kids. Kids One week at my place, other week kids at their dads place. And me in the weeks when they are not with me, i am living with my New man in his house. Is it still possible that we can have a Family account and everyone of us (not my ex!)  Can always use Spotify at all time? This is a New way of my life, not living together, but we are one family.

Hey @Soedi,

Thanks for reaching out.

All members of a Premium Family plan must reside at the same physical address as the plan's owner, but we understand personal circumstances can vary. So, in the case of shared or joint custody, you may still add your children to your Premium Family plan. Just be sure the address entered when they accept your invite is the same as yours.

We hope this helps.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts