Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family physical adress

Family physical adress

A few weeks ago I got into my family premium plan, but I think I failed to write the EXACT same physical address with my family, so it is declined a week ago because there were option to change it in settings. After I got kicked out of the family plan, today I tried to try again with the exact same address but it is declined from the website which lead me only to FAQ. There writes if I got kicked out I cannot join a family plan and I should choose some single premium plan. Is there anything I can do if I wrote the address wrong in the first place?
3 Replies

Hey @gokalp1997, I'll be happy to help here.

After you start a Premium for Family plan, you won't be able to view or change the address you signed up with.

If you think you did a mistake in entering your address, the only option is to cancel your subscription and wait to revert to the free service. You can then resubscribe to the plan to enter the new address. Please make sure to double check your address before submitting to avoid any mistakes.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

But now I cannot rejoin the same group after accepting the new invite to the same group, it denies my application and leads m to FAQ.

Hey, @gokalp1997.

Please disregard my last reply since that was instructions for owners of a Premium for Family plan, not members.

Also, in this case - I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this. 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts