Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family plan address doesn't match, although I copy pasted the address

Family plan address doesn't match, although I copy pasted the address

I'm trying to add my father, who lives with us, into my Spotify family plan. When prompted by the app, I copy and pasted the address listed in our premium family plan page in my account. However, it still says the address is wrong. How can this be possible? It's exactly the same thing. Can I get some support with this issue? It is very frustrating and I am considering finding a different music provider for my family.
3 Replies

Hi @sixthwind!

In order to join the Family plan, your father needs to be located on the exact same address he's entering. Could you confirm this?

You can also try entering the address through an incognito window, or with another browser that you don't normally use. If you're still experiencing issues with adding him to the plan, select your building, street name, or a close public space or building. Just don't use someone else's address.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I'm having this exact same issue with my grandma. I'm trying to add a new spotify account that I created for her Alexa device, so she can listen to specific songs. However, it's not recognizing the address, even if all devices are on the same address. So annoying. 

Hey @buscandosoluciones

Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

Just to confirm, have you tried the steps @Yordan sent previously? 

If so and you're still having issues, would you mind sending us a screenshot of the error message you're getting? You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert image option in the post editor. Make sure not to send any private info.

We'll be on the lookout. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts